GoImagine is a philanthropic online marketplace that allows sellers to offer their products to a global audience. The platform offers a range of features and tools that can be useful for sellers looking to reach a wider audience and grow their business. In this review, we’ll take a closer look at GoImagine and what it has to offer for sellers. They also have the particularity to donate their profits to children charities. Here is our review for Goimagine.
Overview of GoImagine
GoImagine is an e-commerce platform that allows sellers to list and sell their products to customers around the world. The platform is relatively new, having launched in January 2020, and is still in the process of building its user base. However, it has already gained a reputation as a useful tool for sellers looking to reach a global audience.
Some of the key features of GoImagine for sellers include:
- A simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to list and manage products.
- A wide range of product categories, including art, crafts, clothing, home and garden, and more.
- The ability to offer products for sale, as well as for rent or lease.
- A variety of payment options, including credit card, PayPal, and GoImagine’s own digital currency, GOM.
- Customer support and dispute resolution services to help sellers resolve any issues that may arise.
What Does GoImagine Sell?
GoImagine offers a wide range of products across various categories, including:
- Art: This category includes a range of art-related products, such as paintings, drawings, photography, and more.
- Crafts: This category includes handmade items such as jewelry, pottery, and other crafts.
- Clothing: This category includes a range of clothing items, including men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel.
- Home and garden: This category includes a range of home and garden-related products, such as furniture, decorations, and outdoor equipment.
Pros of GoImagine for Sellers
There are several advantages to using GoImagine for sellers, including:
- A global audience: One of the main benefits of GoImagine is its ability to reach a global audience. This can be especially useful for sellers who are looking to expand their reach beyond their local market.
- Low fees: GoImagine charges relatively low fees for its services, making it an affordable option for sellers. The platform charges a 6% commission on sales, as well as a small listing fee for each product.
- Simple listing process: GoImagine’s user-friendly interface makes it easy for sellers to list and manage their products. The platform also offers a variety of tools and resources to help sellers optimize their listings and improve their chances of making a sale.
- Payment options: GoImagine offers a range of payment options, including credit card, PayPal, and its own digital currency, GOM. This can be convenient for sellers and buyers alike, as it allows them to choose the payment option that best suits their needs.
Cons of GoImagine for Sellers
There are also a few potential drawbacks to using GoImagine for sellers to consider:
- Limited user base: As a relatively new platform, GoImagine has a limited user base compared to more established marketplaces. This can make it more difficult for sellers to reach a large audience and make sales.
- Competition: As more sellers join the platform, competition may increase, making it harder for individual sellers to stand out.
- Limited product categories: GoImagine currently offers a wide range of product categories, but it is still limited compared to some other marketplaces. This can be a disadvantage for sellers who offer products that fall outside of the available categories.
What Are the Fees Involved with GoImagine?
GoImagine charges between 3.5% to 5% commission on sales. All the transaction fees goes to charity. There is also several plans depending on how much the seller wish to sell item. Here are these plans:
- Starter Plan: $2.50 a month up to sell 25 products. (Your transaction would be 5%)
- Growth Plan: $5.00 a month up to sell100 products. (Your transaction would be 4.5%)
- Professional Plan: $7.50 a month up to sell 250 products. (Your transaction would be 4.5%)
- All Star Plan: $10 a month up to sell 1000 products. (Your transaction would be 3.5%)
What Are the Alternatives to GoImagine?
If you’re interested in selling online, there are several alternatives to GoImagine that you might consider, including:
- Etsy: Etsy is a popular online marketplace for handmade and vintage items.
- Amazon: Amazon is a global e-commerce giant that allows sellers to list and sell a wide range of products.
- eBay: eBay is an online auction platform that allows sellers to list and sell a variety of items.
- Shopify: Shopify is an e-commerce platform that allows sellers to set up their own online store and sell their products directly to customers.
Overall, GoImagine is a helpful resource for vendors trying to reach a worldwide clientele and expand their business. If you wish to ally your online business with philanthropy, this could be your perfect solution.
Ashley Keller, a marketing reporter for The San Francisco Chronicle and MarketingCrow covers advertising and affiliation: how ad networks and affiliate networks operate, and how to use them to optimize ad campaigns and efficient branding. Her stories shed light on the functioning of the industry in all its subtleties. As a reporter at The Chronicle since 2014, she has also covered the worse crisis, the dot-com rise and fall, and the many ways one can improve as marketers.
Leave A Reply